Question :

Should my son be taking a supplement

Hi, my son and I are both vegan. I have read a lot about B12 and the possible problems for defficiency. I was just wondering if I should be giving my son who is 2 and a half a B12 supplement or is he too young. If so what brands do you recommend.

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Our team of physicians will try and have a response to this question. In the meantime we suggest looking through our related questions in this category or using our search bar at the top of the page to look for more information.
You can also sign up and ask your question in detailed.

Questions related to Supplements

Protein Blend, Creatine and Glumetza within a d...

Hello, I'm a type II diabetic and I take a protein blend that lasts for 8 hours 3 times a day (sugar free of course),...

Is hydroxycut combined with caffeine pills safe...

For the last 2 years I have been taking hydroxycut along with caffeine pills. I find it gives me a good boost before ...

I take 10 mg of amitriptyline each night can I ...

I take 10 mg of amitriptyline each night can I also take zma night time recovery this incldes zinc magnesium and b6

5 hour energy drink

Is 5-hour energy drink a good product to enhance energy levels?

Grow taller

I have found a method called the "MENS". Will I be fine if I take 50mg of 5htp and 500mg of niacin? Will th...

B vitamin count is low.

Hi my B12 count I believe is low, I'm a vegan and ran low on my methylcobalamin and am showing signs of tingling ha...

Acai Berries - are they too good to be true?

After doing some research online, I am considering buying acai berry supplements to compliment a healthy diet to hel...

Prohormone and high protein diet in a young man...

I am 25 years old and I only have one kidney. I had a nephrectamy when I was 3 due to a whilms tumor. I manually ha...

Too many Supplements to be taken with my protei...

Hi, Im a 21 year old male, im 5"10 and weigh around 140lbs. I have recently purchased a range of supplements and am ...

Aloe Vera Juice Good or Bad

Hi , i have an Hiatus Hernia for the last 4 years and i am taking Nexius for it since my diagnosis. I would also lik...

Weight Loss and best supplements

I have been thinking about taking some weight loss tablets capsules. I'm not sure what is best for me, but I dont exc...

SMuscle mass problem,erectile disfunction and S...

I am 27, height 5 9 and weight 65 kg and look quiet skinny. I have been regularly working out my biceps, triceps, ch...

Erectyle Disfunction can I use Syntheroid suppl...

I'm having problems with erectile dysfunction. I am always feeling tired and weak. I tend to lift weights. I came ac...

Biotin B Vitamin helpful in hair growth?

Does Biotin Vitamin B supplement make your hair grow all over your body or just the scalp?

Acai Berry and Green tea supplements

Hello, I have been taking Mega-T Green T Acai Berry dietary supplement for almost four months now. The daily dose is...

Am I taking too many supplements?

After abusing my body, with alcohol, food, marijuana, over the last few years. I have woken up, im on a high protein...

Combining Creatine with other supplements and v...

I am taking the creatine supplement Jack3d. I was wanting to know if that will pose a problem with the other vitamin...

Do glucosamine and chondroitin regrow cartilage?

Will glucosamine and chondroitin regrow cartilage?

Man boobs and chest fat lose

Hi, I suffer from what they call "man boobs" or gyne with puffy nipples and chest fat. I want to try ultimate gynema...

Are protein supplements bad?

Are protein supplements such as Iso sensation 93 unhealthy or dangerous?

Palpitations with Co Q 10

Why would the suplement Co-Q-10 make your heart palpatate. I have that problem from time to time, but when I took th...

Zinc and Magnesium supplements RDA(recommended ...

My son was told to take supplements of magnesium and zinc. How much is too much and what side effects do these suppl...

Benefits of flax seed oil

What are the benefits of taking flax oil?

Do I need to buy protein supplements in order t...

Hello, Im starting to do weights training. I want to put on some more muscle but not a body builders amount of muscl...

Vitamins, supplements, exercise and diet combin...

Questions are at the bottom. Information below is to give you information about me and is related to the questions. ...

Post Your Thoughts