Adolescent Nutrition

Had bloodwork done not thyroid or gloucouse

I am having irragular periods swelling and pain of my lower back, hips,knees ancles ,and feet,bloating painfull intercourse headaches diareah and constapation

08/12/2014

Stomach problems

Im 16 and my stomach gets really bad pain, not heartburn pain. Bloating all the time and on and off random diarrhea. What is wrong?

07/24/2014

Too much screens?

I'm 14, and for the past year or so I have been watching 2-3 hours of screens per day, and I get to bed at 10:00 and watch YouTube until 12-3, and wake up at 7. I get plenty of physical activity, I...

07/24/2014

My mind playing with me?

My eyes get dry immediately after eating sugar sometimes (when I focus on the fact that I am eating sugar rather than nit thinking about it) my eyes have always been dryer than others (I had eye su...

07/23/2014

Baking for a friend with a wheat allergy and colitis.

I have a friend who always asks me to make an apple pie for his birthday. He has recently spent a month in the hospital and been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and a moderate wheat allergy (not ...

04/01/2014
1 / 4Prev /