Question :

Alcohol and prednisone intake.

Is it ok to drink alchohol 4 days after takin prednisolone?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Alcohol as such does not affect predisone however in small quantities. Thus you can drink 4 days after. All the best.

Questions related to Alcohol Abuse

Combining klonopin and alcohol

Will taking 3 mg of klonopin and drinking 3 beers cause liver damage?

Headache and Weakness Four Days After Drinking

I was hospitalized four days ago for consuming too much alcohol. Four days later, I still have a constant headache an...

Alcohlic relapse, alcohol abuse

Hi my mother in law has had a alcohol relapse the past week and she has started vomiting and it is black, she will no...

What could cause me to have muscle spasms and g...

Three weeks ago I drank somewhat heavily and woke up the next morning with something twitching right below my left ri...

Drinking everyday and trying to quit

What are the chances of me getting rid of my alcohol addiction by going cold turkey? Is this the best method? Curren...

Very strange and energetic behavior

My friend is acting really energetic. Their pupils are very small, their hands are extremely cold to the touch, and ...

Breathing difficulty after taking speed

Hello i went to a party two nights ago and i stupidly took some speed with my friends and never slept all night i go...

Extreme Chills no Fever

My husband last night got the chills no fever just could not get warm, after a few hours took 2 ibprobfan an it pass...

Can I consume alcohol if I've been diagnosed wi...

I've been affected by hepatitis A. Can I consume alcohol or beer? If no, for how many days I should not consume?

Problem in consuming Alcohol

I am a man 48 years of age. I used to be a regular drinker of alcohol and I did enjoy it as much as I liked to drink...

Liver pain after consuming alcohol

I have a pain under my right rib cage and I think it is my liver as it is worse after I have had a drink of alcohol....

Increased alcohol intake and dehydration with o...

My father recently was discharged from the emergancy room with a diagnosis of Orthostatic Hypotension and Near-Synco...

Night sweats improve with alcohol intake

I have been having night sweats for the past year. I'm an otherwise healthy, average weight, 35 years old female. ...

Alcohol, acetaminophen use and liver damage .

For the last 2 nights in a row, I consumed 3-4 glasses of wine and then took NeoCitron 1-2 hours later. I did not re...

Alcohol intake and effects

I just had a health check which was fine - including liver function. But for my waistline, my doctor suggested I dr...

Are These Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms?

My boyfriend will have episodes where he gets in these moods and he will kinda act drunk but he's not drinking (he i...

Alcoholism and high white blood cell count

Hi I recently had a blood test taken(CBC)and itcame back showing that my white blood cells were high.I had a secon...

Concerned About Possible Alcohol Poisoning

Hi, my friend has drank an extremely large amount roughly 24hours ago and is suffering symtoms of panic attacks, fev...

Is consuming margarita bad for health?

I am a 30 years old female with a very tight and hectic schedule. Due to the stress I started to consume one to two ...

Swollen ankles

I was recently taken to eht hospital with chest pains and found out I was extremely low on potassium. I anm now on p...

Drinking alcohol post gallstone pancreatitis

I was hospitalized March 16th for gallstones and had to have my gallbladder removed on the 17th. I am a 21 year old ...

Recommended Daily Alcohol Intake in Men

I drink 6 beer per night along with taking medication to help me sleep better which I do. Without either one of thes...

Husband taking new med

My husband was diagnosed with high bloob pressure and was prescribed 40mg once per day of Micardis oral yesterday. ...

Stomach Pain From Alcohol

For a few years now every time I go out drinking I start to get bad stomach pain. I donĀ“t have to even drink so much...

Vitamin Deficiency and Alcohol Abuse

Hello, I'm a relatively healthy 28yr old male. I have the ability to goto the gym, do hours of cardio, lift upto a...

Post Your Thoughts