Question :

Surgery with other medical conditions

I'm due for open brain surgery to remove a beningn tumor in 10 days. However I have had a flare up of gout in my big toe. I'm on a course of medication which I will finish a week before the operation, if the symptons do not go away completely will I having still be able to have surgery?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
You should still be able to have your surgery. be sure to inform your doctors of any and all medications that you have taken.

Questions related to Antioxidants

Darlene Burrows

I have a weak bladder and urinate alot. Since Sunday I haven't been going as much but I have an achy feeling in the l...

Which antioxidant fruits are the best?

What kind of fruits are best to have as anti-oxidants? I have heard that any type of berries are the best. Is this t...

What are the harmful side-effects of Antioxidants

What are the adverse effects of antioxidants?

Acai Dosage

Many acai berry products on the market, they vary from 500-2000mg, what's a sufficient dose? And for how long we can...

Diet supplements: Acai and Colon Cleanse prepar...

I have recently looked into taking a acai berry supplement and a colon cleanse pill. how safe is this treatment real...

Post Your Thoughts