BMI

High BMI and 40 pounds overweight

My BMI is high and I am 40 pds overweight for 26 years old. I am very active cause I work outdoors which is a lot of movement. I am on synthroid for thyroid problems and hydrocortef for which my bo...

06/22/2014

Stunted growth

When I was 18 months, i had an asthma attack and was taken to the doctors where I was given an inhaler; I used this inhaler until I was 3 years old. On a 3 Year check up the doctor realised it had...

01/09/2014

Chronic fatigue - What measures will help me?

I m feeling very lazy n tired n who ever looks at my face tells me tat i m looking very sleepy n i hav lack of concentration n forgeting wat i m studying previous day!! i m havin adequate sleep in...

12/06/2011

Weight Gain with Irregular periods

I am 27 years old have always been athletic and in my designated weight class. However over the past 6-9 months I have gained a lot of weight now placing me in an obese category. I am constantly t...

12/02/2011

How Do I Gain Weight?

My age is 26 years but my weight is only 35 kg. please help me to gain weight safely. i m very upset.

11/24/2011
1 / 2Prev /