Bulimia Nervosa

Eating disorder and Pill

Some health history first: Unfortunately, I have been struggling with an eating disorder for over 17 years. I have been in and out of recovery and I have worked, and continue to wo...

08/12/2014

High heart rate

I am in a partial hospital program and they took my blood pressure sitting and standing. My blood pressure is fine but my heart rate jumped. from sitting 63 to standing 131. i got light headed and ...

07/24/2014

My bulimic friend says throwing up her food makes her happy

My friend has bulimia, she's already lost 3 kg and has been very tired and worn down, pretending to be happy around the rest of our friends. I'm the only one she talks to about this. She says it ma...

06/29/2014

Do I have anorexia or bulimia?

I want to know if I have anorexia or bulimia. I took many quizzes online and they all said I have signs of both.

01/23/2014

High Cholesterol, Bilirubin and Bulimia

I recently told my doctor about my bulimia and he sent me for tests. I found out i have high cholesterol (im 23) and in a few months i have to go back and get it retested. He also want my bilirube...

07/15/2011
1 / 2Prev /