Question :

ZXT Gold Bee pollen supplement for weight loss

I have been taking the ZXT gold bee pollen supplement. Do you think it is safe ?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Zi Xiu Tang Bee Pollen spupplement is a natural weight loss supplement that is supposed to be good for weight loss. However, I would like to add that the bee pollen that is mentioned in the ingredients has absolutely no weight loss effects. How does ZXT work? ZXT works because certain ingredients in the capsules have laxative properties. The side effects of these laxatives include weight loss, dry mouth, frequent bowel movements, suppressed appetite, feeling medicated / dizzy/ fatigued, hot flashes, increased anxiety and bloating or abdominal cramping. Loose stools due to ZXT may in extreme cases lead to the loss of electrolytes in the body. This can lead to muscle weakness and maybe heart problems. Though generally the product is safe, I would not recommend ZXT in women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, people who suffer from liver, kidney, heart Disease or high blood pressure and anyone with allergies, esp. to bee or pollen.

Questions related to Diet Pills

Diet pills with medication

I currently take medicines for high blood pressure and diabetes. I also take 40 unites of Humulin a day. Is it saf...

diet pills

Are NV clinical pills safe?

Is it safe for a heart patient to take Garcinia...

Is garcinia cambogia safe to take? I take heart medication

laxative abuse is damaging my bowels

I was diagnosed with anorexia four years ago when I was 14. I would use laxatives sometimes also. Recently I've been ...

Heart attack symptoms with Phentermine

I have been taking Phentermine for 6 days now. On the 2nd and 3rd day, I worked out for 20 minutes, lifting dumbbells...

Can i take these supplements at same time

I am going to start taking a variety of vitamins pills, and supplements but im worried they will counteract with one ...

Phentabz for teen effects

What are some bad side effects of Phentabz for teens?

Is diet pills safe to take if your nursing?

Hi, I'm nursing and would like to take a diet pill which contains the following ingredients:- Vitamin D2 Vitamin ...

Hyperthyroid and adipex

I have hyperthyroid and not on meds but want to take adipex. Will I loose weight or gain weight?

Side Effects of taking Raspberry Ketones

Today is my first time taking raspberry key tones as part of a diet regimine. Me and a couple in my family are takin...

Alli Diet Pills and Cipralex

Can i take alli diet pills with cipralex

Duromiine - Benefits and Side Effects

Hey i was wondering if you know anything about duromine. Is it very dangerous and if i take it will it stop me later...

Is it safe to take diet pills while on birth co...

Is it safe to take diet pills while on birth control?

Is it safe to take diet pills after having a baby

Hi. I've just had a baby six weeks ago and I am bottle feeding him. Im just wondering if it is safe for me to start ...

The use of Advocare products with MS

I have ms and am interested in taking Advocare? My question is this a safe diet plan and will it effect my MS

Can I Take Diet Pills With Birth Control

Can i take diet pills when i have birth control

Mixing vitamins and prescription meds for weigh...

I was prescribed phentermine, can i take tonalin with it?

Use Of Phenphedrine in Asthma

Phenphedrine - My quesion is does Phenphedrine work I have read alot of sites that say it does but are these just hy...

Can Metformin be used in health adults to decre...

Does metformin decrease weight in a person with normal BMI ( healthy person ) and is it safe to use it ???

How to lose weight? Will diet pills help?

Hi, Ive been trying to loose weight for 2 years now, I have tried the tony fergerson diet, have eaten all the right ...

Is The New Diet Pill Nuratrim Safe?

Is the new diet pill nuratrim safe?

Diet Pill containing Dextran, side effects.

I am contemplating on using a chinese medicine herbal weight loss pill. One of the main ingrediants in it is 68.5g ...

What is your opinion on HCG drops?

What are your thoughts on HCG drops?

Can I take RoAccutane with Polythermex fatburner?

I am on roaccutane and want to use PolythermeX Hardcore fatburner. is there going to be any side effects or will it ...

Black stools w/ Xenical intake?

I have taken some slimming tablets called Xenical 120mg and i am losing some black oily discharge each time i go to ...

Post Your Thoughts