Question :

Duromiine - Benefits and Side Effects

Hey i was wondering if you know anything about duromine. Is it very dangerous and if i take it will it stop me later on from having children.Please give me as much info you can about this pill

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Duromine is an appetite suppressant and contains phentermine as the active ingredient. Its a prescription drug and is not available over the counter. Duromine tables are available in 3 strengths, 15mg, 30mg & 40 mg. Duromine is as appetite suppressant and reduces appetite by affecting the central nervous system with its active chemical ingredient. Phentermine, the active element in duromine affects the neurotransmitter in the brain causing stimulation in the area that controls the appetite. This stimulation to the brain results in the hunger craving to be turned off by the brain. Long term usage of phentermine is not recommended as long term usage tends to make phentermine ineffective. Phentermine can be addictive and hence is a controlled medicine. Side effects of duromine include : feeling restless, weakness, high blood pressure, Changes in Sex drive, Constipation, Headaches, difficulty in breathing, dryness of mouth, Insomnia, Diarrhea and Chest pain.You may also encounter other side effects like irregular heart beat, chest pain, nervousness, stomach cramps, nausea and skin rashes. Duromine over doses have serious consequences including death. Symptoms of duromine over doses include excess energy, tremor, increased breathing rate, confusion, panic, excess fatigue, depression, hypertension. Duromine should be avoided under any circumstances if you suffer from any of the medical conditions : very high blood pressure, problem with valves in the heart, heart disease, narrowing of blood vessels.

Questions related to Diet Pills

Diet pills with medication

I currently take medicines for high blood pressure and diabetes. I also take 40 unites of Humulin a day. Is it saf...

diet pills

Are NV clinical pills safe?

Is it safe for a heart patient to take Garcinia...

Is garcinia cambogia safe to take? I take heart medication

laxative abuse is damaging my bowels

I was diagnosed with anorexia four years ago when I was 14. I would use laxatives sometimes also. Recently I've been ...

Heart attack symptoms with Phentermine

I have been taking Phentermine for 6 days now. On the 2nd and 3rd day, I worked out for 20 minutes, lifting dumbbells...

Can i take these supplements at same time

I am going to start taking a variety of vitamins pills, and supplements but im worried they will counteract with one ...

Phentabz for teen effects

What are some bad side effects of Phentabz for teens?

Garcinia Cambogia and Testicular Atrophy

I've heard that Garcinia Cambogia Supplements cause Testicular Atrophy in males, How true is this? Being an overwe...

Is diet pills safe to take if your nursing?

Hi, I'm nursing and would like to take a diet pill which contains the following ingredients:- Vitamin D2 Vitamin ...

Hyperthyroid and adipex

I have hyperthyroid and not on meds but want to take adipex. Will I loose weight or gain weight?

Side Effects of taking Raspberry Ketones

Today is my first time taking raspberry key tones as part of a diet regimine. Me and a couple in my family are takin...

Alli Diet Pills and Cipralex

Can i take alli diet pills with cipralex

Is it safe to take diet pills while on birth co...

Is it safe to take diet pills while on birth control?

ZXT Gold Bee pollen supplement for weight loss

I have been taking the ZXT gold bee pollen supplement. Do you think it is safe ?

Is it safe to take diet pills after having a baby

Hi. I've just had a baby six weeks ago and I am bottle feeding him. Im just wondering if it is safe for me to start ...

The use of Advocare products with MS

I have ms and am interested in taking Advocare? My question is this a safe diet plan and will it effect my MS

Can I Take Diet Pills With Birth Control

Can i take diet pills when i have birth control

Mixing vitamins and prescription meds for weigh...

I was prescribed phentermine, can i take tonalin with it?

Use Of Phenphedrine in Asthma

Phenphedrine - My quesion is does Phenphedrine work I have read alot of sites that say it does but are these just hy...

Can Metformin be used in health adults to decre...

Does metformin decrease weight in a person with normal BMI ( healthy person ) and is it safe to use it ???

How to lose weight? Will diet pills help?

Hi, Ive been trying to loose weight for 2 years now, I have tried the tony fergerson diet, have eaten all the right ...

Is The New Diet Pill Nuratrim Safe?

Is the new diet pill nuratrim safe?

Diet Pill containing Dextran, side effects.

I am contemplating on using a chinese medicine herbal weight loss pill. One of the main ingrediants in it is 68.5g ...

What is your opinion on HCG drops?

What are your thoughts on HCG drops?

Can I take RoAccutane with Polythermex fatburner?

I am on roaccutane and want to use PolythermeX Hardcore fatburner. is there going to be any side effects or will it ...

Post Your Thoughts