Question :

Phentabz safety?

Are phentabz (from gentech pharmaceutical) a safe appetite suppressant and diet supplement to aid in weight loss? I am not overweight but have been dieting and exercising to lose about 10-15 pounds and have plateaued a bit and am looking for some assistance. Are there any dangerous short or long term side effects with this OTC drug?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Our team of physicians will try and have a response to this question. In the meantime we suggest looking through our related questions in this category or using our search bar at the top of the page to look for more information.
You can also sign up and ask your question in detailed.

Questions related to Diet Pills

Diet pills with medication

I currently take medicines for high blood pressure and diabetes. I also take 40 unites of Humulin a day. Is it saf...

diet pills

Are NV clinical pills safe?

Is it safe for a heart patient to take Garcinia...

Is garcinia cambogia safe to take? I take heart medication

laxative abuse is damaging my bowels

I was diagnosed with anorexia four years ago when I was 14. I would use laxatives sometimes also. Recently I've been ...

Heart attack symptoms with Phentermine

I have been taking Phentermine for 6 days now. On the 2nd and 3rd day, I worked out for 20 minutes, lifting dumbbells...

Can i take these supplements at same time

I am going to start taking a variety of vitamins pills, and supplements but im worried they will counteract with one ...

Phentabz for teen effects

What are some bad side effects of Phentabz for teens?

Is diet pills safe to take if your nursing?

Hi, I'm nursing and would like to take a diet pill which contains the following ingredients:- Vitamin D2 Vitamin ...

Hyperthyroid and adipex

I have hyperthyroid and not on meds but want to take adipex. Will I loose weight or gain weight?

Side Effects of taking Raspberry Ketones

Today is my first time taking raspberry key tones as part of a diet regimine. Me and a couple in my family are takin...

Alli Diet Pills and Cipralex

Can i take alli diet pills with cipralex

Duromiine - Benefits and Side Effects

Hey i was wondering if you know anything about duromine. Is it very dangerous and if i take it will it stop me later...

Is it safe to take diet pills while on birth co...

Is it safe to take diet pills while on birth control?

ZXT Gold Bee pollen supplement for weight loss

I have been taking the ZXT gold bee pollen supplement. Do you think it is safe ?

Is it safe to take diet pills after having a baby

Hi. I've just had a baby six weeks ago and I am bottle feeding him. Im just wondering if it is safe for me to start ...

The use of Advocare products with MS

I have ms and am interested in taking Advocare? My question is this a safe diet plan and will it effect my MS

Can I Take Diet Pills With Birth Control

Can i take diet pills when i have birth control

Mixing vitamins and prescription meds for weigh...

I was prescribed phentermine, can i take tonalin with it?

Use Of Phenphedrine in Asthma

Phenphedrine - My quesion is does Phenphedrine work I have read alot of sites that say it does but are these just hy...

Can Metformin be used in health adults to decre...

Does metformin decrease weight in a person with normal BMI ( healthy person ) and is it safe to use it ???

How to lose weight? Will diet pills help?

Hi, Ive been trying to loose weight for 2 years now, I have tried the tony fergerson diet, have eaten all the right ...

Is The New Diet Pill Nuratrim Safe?

Is the new diet pill nuratrim safe?

Diet Pill containing Dextran, side effects.

I am contemplating on using a chinese medicine herbal weight loss pill. One of the main ingrediants in it is 68.5g ...

What is your opinion on HCG drops?

What are your thoughts on HCG drops?

Can I take RoAccutane with Polythermex fatburner?

I am on roaccutane and want to use PolythermeX Hardcore fatburner. is there going to be any side effects or will it ...

Black stools w/ Xenical intake?

I have taken some slimming tablets called Xenical 120mg and i am losing some black oily discharge each time i go to ...

Are there studies proving that diet pills are s...

I am needing to loose weight, besides the basic exercising and diet, I was looking into taking weight loss pills. Mo...

Diet Pills and Hypertension

I would like to take an appetite suppressent to help me control my hunger. I am 5'-0" tall and I weight 159 pounds. ...

Ephedrine: side effects

Hi.......... hope you can help me can use Ephedrine as a dietary supplement to help me lose some weight after suffer...

What diet pills can i take with warfarin?

Can i take acai pills and detox pills while im taking warfin

Citalopram and diet pills

Hi I am currently taking citalopram 20mg I just want to knowif it is safe to start taking metabo fat burner pills wi...

Can i take these meds together?

I just started bupropion sr 150mg once a day for three days then 2 a day after that. i want to know if i can take a...

Asthma and taking norepinephrine

I have asthma and am taking cfc free ventolin to treat it. i use my inhalor roughly 4-5 times a week when not exceri...

Fat and Carb blocker together at the same time?

Is it safe to use both- Fat and Carb blocker- at the same time? Can we take "Proactol fat binder" and "Dietrine Carb...

Is the diet pill Proactol safe to take?

Is the diet pill Proactol safe and effective. Would it be something you would recommend taking.

Laxative overdose

Hello i was just wondering what can happen if you take 8 laxative tablets at once and you are just 13 years old?

Phentermine adverse effects on the cardiovascul...

I had been taking Phentermine off and on for about the last year, I have been on a regular exercise regime and low f...

Post Your Thoughts