Question :

Supra Genix Cb one weight gainer

Is CB-1 a safe appetite booster (weight gainer), does it cause any health problems? Can this product cause cancer, liver damage and other serious health crisis?
Ingredients: Enchinacea Purpure
a root (2) Dodeca-2E, 4E 8Z, 10E 2 Tetraenoic isobutylamides (3) Dodeca-2E, 4Z-diene, 8,10-diynoic isobutylamides (4)Trideca-2E, 7Z diene, 10,21-diynoic isobutylamides (5) Dodeca-2E, 4E dienoic isobutylamides

Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsules) stearic acid

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Our team of physicians will try and have a response to this question. In the meantime we suggest looking through our related questions in this category or using our search bar at the top of the page to look for more information.
You can also sign up and ask your question in detailed.

Questions related to Weight Gain

I've gained 46 pounds in 12 days

I've been sick since July 4th. I went to the hospital July 7th and got fluids for being dehydrated. Then on the 9th I...

side effects of ciplactin and dexona

dear sir i want to know the side effects of ciplcatin/dexona to gain wait

Low body weight and skinny

hello... I am Ajay , male.....I am 17 years old.... Even after being a big grown up, I weigh just 37.4 Kilograms... I...

Age 28 ,still skinny

Hi Doctor, I m 28 and my weight is around 58KG. I can eat a lot and getting hungry always. But i m really skinny...

Stomach pains

Constant nausea that won't go away sensitive to smell? I am 35 yrs old, last pregnancy was 12 years ago and a year ...

Keeping weight off for good

I cant seem to get rid of these 15 pounds I have gained. I just keep rising up and down. Is there a way I can keep t...

Swelling of Feet and Weight Gain

I am a 30 year old lady and suffer form swollen feet, i have been to the doctor to try and determine the cause of sw...

Cymbalta and weight gain

Cymbalta and weight gain. Could I be gaining weight because I am taking cymbalta? I ahve gained 20 pounds in 2 yea...

Antidepressant preventing weight loss

I'm 16 years old, female, and pushing 150 pounds. I started taking 10g citalopram for mild depression about two year...

Does pratine has any side effect, and what to d...

Doctor My problem is that I can't eat anything because of nausea and when I try to eat I vomit, the used Pratine 4mg...

Really skinny please help me to gain body mass

Hi, atm i dont like anything about my bod, i'm 15 (male) and really skinny. My chest isnt out but my stomache is so ...

I am underweight. How do I gain healthy weight?

I am very good looking bt i am underweight, See my height is 5.6 and my weight is 40kg so nw i m thinking to have en...

Could I be having Endocrine problems , How can ...

For the last 8 months my hairs are falling, skin are getting darker,and putting on weight . currently having symptom...

Why have I gained weight after PCOS?

Hi, I have PCOS and went of the pill in late Spring to try and get pregnant. I was put on Metformin for about 5 mon...

Supplements to gain weight: what do I use?

Hello, I'm 30 years old male and my primary concern is to gain weight. I'm 5'10" and 145 pounds. I'm looking forward...

I Gain weight when I diet

Hello, I am female, 153 cm weight between 58-59kgs now. I recently had lipo on my thighs and hips, I am very bottom...

Weight gain with Zoloft for Premenstrual Dyspho...

I take Zoloft for PMDD but have put on a lot of weight. I was wondering if there are other meds I could take that w...

Weight Gain with Hyperthyroidism

I'm a 19-year old English girl and I have an overactive thyroid (T3 14, T4 35). I've been referred for radioactive i...

Weight gain due to lack of being able to do phy...

I have been out of competition due to an achilles tendon repair. I went from working out and cardio to playing my sp...

Pain killers making me hungry and gain weight

Recently i just had surgery and am a little immobile. What can i do to make sure I don't gain any unwanted weight? T...

Weight gain in burn victim

I have been severly burned to 35% of my body, i've gain weight alot of weight will it be harder for me to loose the ...

Irregular periods due to irregular hormones

Im 18 and ive suddenly been having irregular periods and my doctor said it can be due to irregular hormones but i a...

Swollen feet: possible causes

I am a 21 year old lady and suffer form swollen feet, i have been to the doctor to try and determine the cause of sw...

Steroid withdrawal

Hi i started takin anapolon 50 at 25mg a day foa a week iv reduced it to 12.5 for the past four days can i just stop...

What causes bloating?

Hello, My name is Dee and I am 22 years old. I generally eat quite healthy. I will have a bowl of cereal for breakfa...

Post Your Thoughts