Exercise

started exercising and now cold and mucus in my mouth

hey , my BMI is 25.5, so started exercising few months back but , i got sick after 3-4 days , i am getting cold and mucus come out of my mouth and nose , i ig...

When to take a shower after workout if i don't cool down

Hello doctor! I workout every morning. I used to take a shower immediately after workout. But i heard it's bad and o should cool down first before i ever take...

Cardio issues to worry about?

In July 2011 I fractured my heel. I was instructed to stay completly off of it so I did. I than got divorced and lost my insurance but my heel didn't get wor...

Help growing taller at 18 years of age.

I heard from my grandma (a nurse) and she said that a doctor said that you can grow taller until about the age of 21 (assuming he meant male humans). I was wo...

Armpits developing foam

When i run or workout that involve my hands moving my armpits develop this foam and i dont know where it comes from. ive tried not using deoderant for that d...

@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for