ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • ,
  • 3
  • 6
  • 4
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

am i pregnant

hello, i feel so pregnant, my boobs are larger and sore, my stomach is hard between my belly button and girl area, i feel cramping and streching like sensations as well as a full sensation, yet ive had negative...

1 hours ago

38th week pregenancy

I am 27 year old at 38th week pregnancy. Iam 4.9 ft height and 68 kg weight presently. My doctor told me that the child's head has not turned down and advised me go for ceasarean before july 4th. My EDD is on j...

1 hours ago

can I be pregnant and who is the father

pe this forum is active. I need help I had my last lnp june 19th till june 23. I had unprotected sex w guy a on june 27 and he ejaculated inside me then I had sex w guy b on july 2 twice n he pulled out. I'm fe...

1 hours ago

Medical treatment to cure d problem due to daily masurbation.

Im 28 yr old, i masturbate daily, and i think it has effected my health nd my penis size has become small. Wht medical treatment should i go for to be back to normal?

1 hours ago

Painful intercourse

Hi, I am a 16 year old female. My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about 8 months now and recently I have been having painful intercourse. Also, it is painful for me to put a tampon in. Before I did not...

1 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for