ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • ,
  • 4
  • 6
  • 0
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Rabies Vaccine

I got a pre-exposure complete vaccination for Rabies 8 months back. However, 2 months back i was again scratched by a dog so i got a post-exposure routine of 2 doses 0 and 3. I regularly play with dogs and cats...

1 hours ago

Chance of rabies exposure?

Ok this is a long one, but earlier today i went into my shed to get chlorine tablets for my pool and on top of the container was unmistakeably "dried up" rat urine (i put dried up in quotation marks b...

1 hours ago

lower abdominal cramps

I have been experiencing lower abdominal cramps for the past year or so a few minutes after a run of 7 minutes or more. The cramps only last for about 5 minutes and then goes away completely. It is really, rea...

1 hours ago

Are they mine(twins)?

She says she is pregnant with my children(twins). I had intercourse with her on 4-22-2014. On 7-15-2014 she had an ultra sound and is saying that she is 7-8 weeks pregnant. Timeline of pregnancy seems a little ...

1 hours ago

Post masturbation issue

I was masturbation and did so a few times in a 24 hour period. I am certain that I may have been a bit to enthusiastic and rubbed some skin raw. I'm a big guy and the fat pouch around my penis tends to keep th...

1 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for