ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 2
  • ,
  • 2
  • 6
  • 8
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Missed period, urinary frequency, am I pregnant?

I had a tubal in 08 and 3 missed peroids going pee a lot more and flutter in belly can I be pregaunt

17 hours ago

Birth control for increased testosterone levels

hello im a 20 year old female my testosterone levels are too high and was prescribed birth control pills I was wondering if it would level out my hormone levels and make the birth control ineffective?

17 hours ago

Why do I frequently urinate and have trouble sleeping?

I Frequently need to urinate, I have a hard time falling to sleep, I wake up frequently to urinate, I sometimes produce a ridiculous amount of saliva.

17 hours ago

Is this ovulation?

I'm not suppose to have my period for two more weeks but I am bleeding, it started out just a little pink but now it's kind of a flow of blood. It isn't like period blood or anything it smells and looks like bl...

17 hours ago

I woke up with a lump on my elbow, what is it?

this morning i woke up with a random little lump on my elbow and it hurts when i touch it what could it be? 2 days ago i took a sleeping pill that my boyfriend gave to me and before that my sister gave me 2 cap...

17 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for