ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 2
  • ,
  • 6
  • 3
  • 2
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Depo Shot question, please help!

Started the depo shot about two weeks ago, but now i'm showing signs of brownish discharge, does this mean i'm pregnant?

45 minutes ago

When should I take a pregnancy test?

My period is very off... I missed 2 periods and then had 2 very short spotty periods and now I just got an early full period. I am on BC pills, and took 2 tests when i skipped periods but both were negative. I ...

46 minutes ago

Abnormal thyroid lab tests/brain scan

I am a 36 yr old white female. Since the birth of my son, 4.5 months ago, I have been experiencing severe joint pain, tendonitis and numerous other symptoms that seemed unrelated to each other. My Dr checked my...

46 minutes ago

Intestinal Infection Or Something Else?

For almost a month now I have been experiencing abdominal pain, cramping, bouts of constipation. Have had blood work done, had an ultrasound (focus on gallbladder), submitted stool samples for blood and bacteri...

46 minutes ago

Is birth control safe for skipping my period

Is birth control safe for skipping periods? I'm 14 years old and my period is going to be on the first week of high school! I really want to skip it and I heard that birth control is a way to skip it. I'm a vi...

15 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for