ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 2
  • ,
  • 7
  • 6
  • 8
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Sex after C-Section

I had C - Section about 12 weeks ago, now my hubby n me want to have sex, but I am afraid for any complications, is it OK now ???

5 hours ago

Is it okay to take laxatives after anal sex?

Is it okay for me [a male] to take a laxative after having sex with another male?

6 hours ago

Are electronic cigarettes bad for 14 year olds?

My son smokes....I have no clue where he gets the cigarettes from....he can't stop smoking....he can't stop he tried to....but he couldn't....I want to buy him a electronic cigarette because I think it's better...

6 hours ago

How do I treat carpet burn?

i have a carpet burn and its bad. Its on my chin, also that its been two months but its still red and is surrounded with a dark skin. Is it possible to get rid of it?

6 hours ago

Depo Shot question, please help!

Started the depo shot about two weeks ago, but now i'm showing signs of brownish discharge, does this mean i'm pregnant?

8 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for