ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • ,
  • 4
  • 8
  • 8
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

I need hsv advice

I aquired hsv 1 on my genitals from my husband 7 years ago. We are now seperated and I am looking for a new partner. I would like to know how to talk to a new partner about this, such as risks, transmission ...

30 minutes ago

What could the light blood i experienced be?

My last period was June 14th-18th. I had unprotected sex with my husband the 24th-26th of June. on the first day of my missed period (July 15th) after having had sex I woke up and had a mucous discharge with a ...

31 minutes ago
31 minutes ago

Knuckle pain/swelling, please help

my knuckle linked to my middle finger on the right hand it slightly swollen, hurting and i have a tingly feeling, what could this be?

31 minutes ago

erection problem

i m 25 years of age , i am facing erection problem for quite a while . my erection does not lasts long . i am working right now and i smoke as well. Is mental pressure and smoking causing this disease?

31 minutes ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for