ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 2
  • ,
  • 3
  • 0
  • 8
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Red and itchy 12 day old ACL surgery incision

Hi! I got ACL/Menisci reconstruction surgery 12 days ago. My incision has looked great from the beginning, my doctor used dissolvable sutures (also glue I believe) and steri-strips to hold my incision together....

3 hours ago

Worried about being pregnant

So me and my boyfriend were hanging out one day an he wanted to have sex but I didn't. He tried to have sex with me an put the tip of his penis on my vigina. An I believe it had precum on it. It only stayed the...

3 hours ago

4 months of fatigue & aching muscles

Why do I have aching muscles & joints, fatigue all the time going on 4 months.?

3 hours ago

Pain in stomach

My fiance and I have been trying to have a baby we only have sex on the weekends last weekend I was fine this weekend I was in pain my lower stomach mostly the right side please help me know what is going on

3 hours ago

Crazy period

I had sex on May 21st and should've started my period on May 27th ( I haven't had sex since then). It didn't come until July 11th and lasted for 7 days until July 17th. It stopped for 6 days and then started a...

3 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for