ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • ,
  • 8
  • 7
  • 6
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Jaw Pain and stiffness, please help

Hello my names Shannon I'm 21 years old and I'm a female. So I've looked all over online to find out what's wrong with me and I just can't find anything. So I'm hoping someone here can help me out. It all start...

22 minutes ago

Black bloody discharge after fetal abruption

Hi, I am a 21 yo female, and 6 weeks ago I had a fetal abruption and lost the baby. I think that my period has come back, but the blood is really dark, almost black, and it doesn't smell like a normal period wo...

22 minutes ago

Can a person actually be "scared to death"?

can someone who is young like 23 years old be scared to death? is it possible? if yes. like what can make that happen?

5 hours ago

I have a lump on the side of the chest. What could it be?

I have a lump directly below my armpit on left side ribs about the 2 or 3rd rib from the bottom almost straight across feom my belly button about the size of a small marble. The lump itself doesn't really hurt ...

6 hours ago

Erectile Dysfunction

How to temper my penese in sex

6 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for