ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 1
  • 9
  • ,
  • 8
  • 6
  • 4
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Pregnant with Pulmonary Embolism

What is a safe heart rate range for a woman who is 11 weeks pregnant and has pulmonary embolism?

3 days ago

Currently on the inplanon birth control

Question I am currently on the inplanon birth control(rod inserted under arm) I have not had a period/spotting or anything on it at all since I had it inserted when my son was 2 months old he is now 7 months ol...

3 days ago

Already have 5 kids am I pregnant again

I am a very fertile mother of 5 children. . After my last child was born I had a tubal ligation with filshie (??) Clips. . The doctor told me there was an issue with 1 side of my tube and actually double clampe...

3 days ago

pregnancy and amoxycillin

Hi. I took amoxicillin for UTI at 3 weeks pregnant and was told that it is safe for the baby. Now I am 9 weeks and my husband is taking levofloxacin for 10 days. How soon can I have unprotected sex with him? An...

3 days ago

Missed period, negative HPT, but worried.

My girlfriend hasn't had her period and its 6 days late so far. We had unprotected sex 4 weeks ago, I never released inside of her and quit when I did. She took a HPT today and it came back negative. Is she pr...

3 days ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for