ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 2
  • ,
  • 0
  • 2
  • 4
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

On going hiccups

I have had hiccups since I was IN 7th grade. I do not mean the ones that everyone gets once in a while. These happen every day and throughout the day. Seems when I get nervouse, anxious, or ear & drink to...

4 hours ago

Abnormal bleeding

I am a 20 year old female and have been on the pill for roughly 3 1/2 years. I got on birth control to stop my bad cramps and heavy bleeding. I haven't had an issue at all until my period this month. The cramps...

4 hours ago

Period while pregnant

Is it possible to have ur period while pregnant?

4 hours ago

Slid down stairs.

I was walking down the stairs and just started to slide down the stairs my toes on my left foot right next to the punk toe is bruised and swollen and my left arm is skin a little peeled and bruised. My toe hurt...

4 hours ago

Please point me in the right direction (what you would do for yourself)

I have a very complex neurologic illness that has left me in pain, weak, difficulty walking to give you a snapshot. I have seen probably over 20 doctors and have taken myself to major instutitions in large ci...

4 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for