ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • ,
  • 7
  • 7
  • 6
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Arthritis or muscular?

My doctor says I have arthritis. Should I not have joint pain. My pain is all in my muscles, not in my joints (other than 1 finger and toe)

46 minutes ago

low wbc

Hi, I am a 32 male and I have a sickle cell trait and maybe a type 2 diabetes and i am taking zoloft I have a problem my WBC is 2.9 I jest get the lap report today. Before 3 months they were 3.4. I have seen...

47 minutes ago

IUD lodged in my colon

I have an IUD lodged in my colon. I've had many issues since this, including having to abort one pregnancy and a second one ending in a fully ruptured ectopic pregnancy. Its been 7 months sincemy llast surgery ...

59 minutes ago

left arm pain

hi Dr I am a 23 year old female. Recently I have been having pain in my left arm – it is not constant, it comes and goes for about a week now. I have been having upper back, neck and shoulder pain for th...

59 minutes ago

is it or not heart disease

Hello doctor, I'm a male 18 years old. I'm having pain in my chest mainly Centre left of the chest bone. I get choking pains in my chest more offenly while I'm on rest or lying down. While the pain starts, I...

59 minutes ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for