ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • ,
  • 5
  • 0
  • 8
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Please Explain my Corotid Doppler Exam Results

Dear Doctor, I had a color doppler of may carotid today and the report states the following 1)There are no internal or external evidence of plaque 2) flow normal in all directions 3)imt 0.06cm 4)vertebral pa...

18 minutes ago

How can I quite smoking?

In the past 10 years I have been a casual smoker. Between 2003-and about a month ago, I smoked barely a cigarette a day, sometimes even less, or not at all. I could go months without one, and the only time I s...

19 minutes ago

Allergic Reaction, or Infection?

what do u think it is? should i see a doctor?

54 minutes ago

My 4 yr old is excessively masturbating

My 4 yr old keeps masturbating with toys. Is this normal? How can I get her to stop?

54 minutes ago

Alternative exercise

how effective is hooping for exercise?

55 minutes ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for