ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • ,
  • 1
  • 4
  • 4
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Diane 35

I take diane 35 for contraception but this month i do not want to have my period so after the first pack of diane 35 finished i directly started a new one ( i did not let my period come). My question is: could ...

24 minutes ago

late period

Hi, my period is 5 days late and I've taken two different hpt three days apart and both were negative. I've also been more hungry than usual and I've had clear discharge. But no other symptoms. Also I'm on iron...

24 minutes ago

Delaying My Period with Mercilon

Hello. My boyfriend is coming over on august 18 and we plan to have sex but right now i've been having my period around the time he is planning to come. When should i start taking the 21-day mercilon pills to b...

1 hours ago

unusual period

Hi I started my period 5/6days ago and normally should start to finish by now. I always have a light period but this time I started getting a really sore pain same today but bleeding more heavily. This is reall...

1 hours ago

can this get me pregnant?

my periods were due on 19th and i had sex on 16th we used condom it didnt feel like it broke out and he ejaculated in me but there was a sticky white thing outside the condom. im afraid if condom broke and we d...

1 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for