ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • ,
  • 3
  • 5
  • 2
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Social Anxiety that keeps getting worse

Hi.. I think I have some kind of anxiety. I have been suffering with it for a number of years but I can feel that it is getting worse. It has actually stopped me going out on any social event even if it is wit...

7 hours ago

Brown rashes on back which are very itchy

I have brown rashes on my back they are very itchy and are now spreading to my shoulders and stomach. what is this? is this anything to worry about?

7 hours ago

Hard erections only in morning

Hi. Im 20yo. I have a problem with my erection. Its hard as a stone in the morning. It gets up randomly and I can barely get it down. But when in comes to sex it is just not working. At foreplay I cant get it u...

7 hours ago

Not able to maintain erection during intercourse

I am married since 5 years my age is 32years recently i am unable to maintain my erection throughout our intercourse. I have no other problems. help me to improve my sexual life.

7 hours ago

Is it possible to pull your own testicle from your body if oyu pull an twist? if this happened how bad would it hurt how much pain would i be in?

this may sound really weird but i used to watch porn and masturbate to transgenders and part of it was i wanted to become a woman this was just what got me going. This happened a few ears back i was reading on ...

7 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for