ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 2
  • ,
  • 7
  • 6
  • 8
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Switching pills

Switching from the combined pill to the progesterone only pill. While on the combined pill I generally don't start my period until a few days after taking the last tablet of the cycle. Should I start the proges...

3 hours ago

Am I pregnant

Im on birth control and haven't skipped a pill. Me and my boyfriend had sex but didn't use a condom. I took the "sugar" pill but haven't gotten my period. It's been 3 days. I took a pregnancy test and...

3 hours ago

birth control pill help

hi, im a 17 year old female and ive been taking the alysena birth control pill for a year, i swiched to yaz to see if it would help me with acne, ive taken it for 3 months and had breakthrough bleeding because ...

3 hours ago

Am I pregnant?

My last period only lasted 2 days, next one should be July 12. Ive been feeling nausea and when i eat i have lose in appetite quickily everything seems good but i struggle to eat. I loved fruit and veggies befo...

3 hours ago

Doubts about the gestational age of the baby based on a first sonogram

I went for my first sonogram today and since I could not remember the date of my last period, the tech had to go off an estimate based on the size of the baby. She estimated 22 weeks, so I would have conceived ...

3 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for