ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • ,
  • 6
  • 5
  • 6
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Infertility after a Vasectomy Reversal

I had a successful vasectomy, my follow up tests indicated a sperm count of zero. Is there any risk of pregnancy at this point?

11 minutes ago

Window period of HIV antibody test

I had a possible exposure to HIV. I discussed the events with my PCP. My doctor ordered a STD panel (for my own peace of mind) which I had collected 32 days after the day I'm worried about. It was negative. I u...

5 hours ago

metabolic acidosis

I am a 32 yr old woman and I have been on 100 mg of Topamax for 18 months for severe migraines. 3 days ago my doctor told me that I have mild metabolic acidosis. I have been through many side effects because of...

5 hours ago

eppie wilson

I gave birth 4 weeks ago today i felt a string i didn't know what it was so i pulled it and it was a piece of my stitches what should i do?

9 hours ago

Eye infection

Hello, I woke up about 5 days ago with itchy red and swollen eyes. My eye was very swollen in the inner corner of my left eye. I went to the doctor the next day and the doctor said I have a stye. He prescribed ...

9 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for