ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • ,
  • 5
  • 3
  • 2
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Bleeding after masturbating

I'm 18, female & i've noticed these last couple days a while after i would masturbate i'd start bleeding as if it were my period but it's a little bit of blood. Should i be worried, is that normal?

51 minutes ago

Bleeding after lochia

I gave birth 2 months ago my bleeding stopped after 40 days and i think i had my period for a week then it stopped and now am bleeding again is it normal?

51 minutes ago

Increase duration of sex

how can we increase duration of sex period ? From few days suppose when if i try to masturbate or say sex ,my penis don't get harder as it goes for me ?

51 minutes ago

cannot get an erection

I just cannot get an erection even if I try Viagra and other pills available. sometimes it will only go halfway but not for long then it will retract again. any solution

51 minutes ago

Head of the penis

Hi, I have 17 years old and I have a problem. The head of my penis isn't hard enough, it's soft . I'm not sexually active and I don't know if it is a problem. The rest of the penis is hard. Thank you !

51 minutes ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for