ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • ,
  • 3
  • 9
  • 6
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Tubal ligation consult

I went to a consult for tubal ligation and was told that I would be under general anesthesia and also received a bizarre pelvic exam in which I was told my uterus size was being felt by the doctors hand. Is tha...

17 minutes ago

Lower back pain!

I have excruciating lower back pain

17 minutes ago

Help me figure out what degree burn i have

What degree burn is on my finger?

17 minutes ago

swollen peehole?

What kind of infection do I have?

17 minutes ago

Dry, irritated penile skin

The skin under the head of my penis is irritated slightly but causes me no pain. I have been masturbating recently with lubricant and I stopped masturbating for a week hoping it would improve , with no success....

17 minutes ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for