ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 2
  • ,
  • 4
  • 6
  • 0
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Is the radiation exposure from a CT scan safe?

I had a small amount (cells) of blood in my urine. My blood work was normal. My doctor has ordered a CT scan. Is there any reason why I could not have ultrasound instead? I am concerned about radiation.

3 minutes ago

Treatment for cervical dysplasia class CINII

Hello Doctor My recent test result suggested I am HPV53 positive. Chronic cervicitis, significant cervical squamous epithelial hyperplasia, showing neoplasia grade high-grade intraepithelial CINII, and glan...

47 minutes ago

Digestive advice

Hello, I just need some advice. Sometimes when i poop there is a small amount of mucus that is on the tissue when I wipe my bottom, is this normal? I also pass feces easily, I don't need to push or strain. The...

4 hours ago

headache after injury

I hit my head yesterday and today I woke up with a headache. Should I seek medical attention?

4 hours ago

Nuvaring and Hives

Can Nuvaring cause hives? Not in the genital area, just on your body in general.

4 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for