ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • ,
  • 4
  • 6
  • 0
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Muscle Pain in Shoulder

About a month ago, I burnt my hand pretty bad and I had to go to the hospital. They gave me a tetanus shot and since my arm had stopped hurting from that, whenever I move my arm a certain way or put it above my...

2 hours ago

Painful right side of labia majora as well as a lump found

Regarding the inside of my labia majora: I noticed today the skin felt some what tender when I went to wipe but nothing too painful. Later I was in a bath and I felt a lump on my labia majora again on the insid...

2 hours ago

Does this sound like an ovarian cyst or possibly pregnancy?

I think I may have an ovarian cyst although I am not sure. I also think I may be pregnant but have not took a test because I have had some slight bleeding but nothing like I normally deal with with a "norm...

2 hours ago

Trying to get pregnant

I have been tryin to get pregnant for few tears last month my doctor gave me pills to help me ovulate an next month i didnt get my period just sytoms i took test an was negative its been 5 days since my missed...

2 hours ago

Swollen wrist

I have sort of a knot on the upper part of my wrist. I can't remember ever hurting it to cause a knot, but it's been swollen for a little over a week now. What is this? And how do I get rid of it?

2 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for