ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 2
  • ,
  • 6
  • 0
  • 4
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Is birth control safe for skipping my period

Is birth control safe for skipping periods? I'm 14 years old and my period is going to be on the first week of high school! I really want to skip it and I heard that birth control is a way to skip it. I'm a vi...

11 hours ago

Is the pill still effective if i had unprotected sex twice?

Hi If I had unprotected sex over the weekend (both days), would the morning after pill still be effective? Regards

11 hours ago

Birth control question

I just finished a birth control pack I usually start the next pack the first day of my next period which began today, Wednesday. However I want to start the pack on Sunday so In the next few days. If I ...

11 hours ago

spotting

Hi! I've been trying to conceive for 2 years and its seems like on months where we give it a good go I seem to have spotting 2 or 3 days before I get my period. We started insemination last month with clomid. ...

11 hours ago

5 week period

Me and my partner have decided to try for a baby were both active and lead a generally healthy lifestyle. I was on the depo provera for 3 years and had my last shot January 2014, I had my first period around ...

11 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for