ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 2
  • ,
  • 3
  • 3
  • 2
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Digestive advice

Hello, I just need some advice. Sometimes when i poop there is a small amount of mucus that is on the tissue when I wipe my bottom, is this normal? I also pass feces easily, I don't need to push or strain. The...

44 minutes ago

headache after injury

I hit my head yesterday and today I woke up with a headache. Should I seek medical attention?

44 minutes ago

Nuvaring and Hives

Can Nuvaring cause hives? Not in the genital area, just on your body in general.

44 minutes ago

Lower back pain after foot-landing fall

Is lower back and stomach pains resulting a fall into a 5 foot window well indication of a spinal fracture?

45 minutes ago

Father has cough for 2 months now.

Hello, My father has had a severe cough now for almost 2 months. He has not taken any medications or seen a doctor ( he is a stubborn man). Currently, my father has no health issues that I know of. My question...

45 minutes ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for