ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • ,
  • 4
  • 2
  • 4
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Bellybutton piercing on removed hernia

can i get my bellybutton pierced after i had a herniated belly button removed when I was 9 months because it was growing to fast for my body and now I am 17 years old

3 hours ago

Bad sunburn plus swelling and muscle pain

How to treat a Bad sunburn resulting in swelling and extreme muscle pain?

3 hours ago

LDL Cholesterol

I am 30 years old and my cholesterol report is showing 180 LDL. From online sources, it seems like Avacado/day helps in improving HDL and it doesn't increase LDL as it has mono saturated fat, but today my docto...

3 hours ago

dizzy 24/7

Ive been dizzy for 3 years, when I laugh I get dizzy, when I watch tv for more than 2 hours I get dizzy, my head shakes a lot with every heartbeat

3 hours ago

Am I being paranoid?

Hi doc , I was sexually assaulted a few weeks back .. I went to the hospital right after it happened and got a kit done. They also gave me antibiotics to prevent any STIS that he may have given me.. They tol...

3 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for