ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 2
  • ,
  • 7
  • 6
  • 8
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

My granddad suffers from diabetes

Hello, I am writing in concern to my granddad, who suffers from diabetes, and lost his sight throughout the years. He know lies in bed, barely moves, and has to be catered for every day. So far the family ha...

1 hours ago

possible pregnancy

On June 17 I began to feel very lightheaded, dizzy and "off" feeling. Later that night I was puking every twenty minutes. From that day, until the 27th, I felt extremely dizzy, nauseous, I puked almos...

1 hours ago

Concerned for my Vagina

After a brutal attempt at being fisted, I bled profusely, including chunks. I've been extremely sexually active. Not so much since this has happened, as I now have extremely discomfort, swelling of my vaginal l...

1 hours ago

head drama

A few days ago I was fighting with my older cousin and he hit me on the left side of my head close to my temple ...now a few days after the whole left side of my face looks lazy and a little swollen

1 hours ago

possibly pregnant?

I have been experiencing lightheadedness along with tender breasts and also had a very light period is there a possibility that I may be pregnant?

1 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for