ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • ,
  • 6
  • 5
  • 6
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

2 herniated discs one in the L5-S1 and another in the L4-L5

I have 2 herniated discs one in the L5-S1 and another in the L4-L5. I have spinal stenosis and bad sciatica. Last Friday I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia as well. I have had SEVERE groin pain and hip pain fol...

3 hours ago

sudden pain in my left thigh and trouble walking

Hello! Two days ago, I got up from my desk at work and had sudden pain in my left thigh and trouble walking. It waxed and waned during the day. That night, I had a very hard time sleeping because of the pain...

3 hours ago

Enema with only liquid as evacuation

Hi there, I had to take an enema for a flex sig tomorrow. I don't think I used enough solution. I waited but when I evacuated, it was just liquid. On the box, it states that I should contact a doctor if I di...

3 hours ago

Why am I weaker than most persons my age?

I'm a lot weaker than everyone else my age. How can I not be?

3 hours ago

Hard circular growth on my thumb

Hello, this is very strange as it does not fit into the category of a mole, corn, wart or anything else i research. For 5 years i have a hard skin circular growth in the center of my thumb on top of my thumbpri...

3 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for