ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • ,
  • 7
  • 2
  • 0
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

arthritis

I have inflamitory osteoarthritis in neck and extremities. Was exposed to ecoli before symptoms started. Could ecoli have caused this or made it better or worse. I also have chronic IBS do to the ecoli

2 hours ago

Help

I have swollen glands in my neck and I have been to the doctor for it several times. I have been on antibiotics for it four times now and nothing seems to work.. I also have severe chest pains when is take deep...

2 hours ago

Am I getting arthritis at 28?

The joints in my hands are a very dark color ( around my knuckles and by my finger tips.) My hands and other joints in my body hurt very badly every morning. My mother and grandmother both have arthritis very b...

2 hours ago

Diabetes and Food Allergies

Why I am getting occasional food allergies after being diagnosed with diabetes . Is there any relation between the two ?

2 hours ago

Finger disorder problem

Hello Diabetic patient finger is disorder problem facing.Doctor answered this is majja lose problem not treatment available.i add example photo please replay me treatment.This is my father matter age 63 years

2 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for