ASK A DOCTOR NOW

Section
Category
Question
How to write a good Question?
To increase your chances of getting a timely response please follow the guidelines below.
  1. Make sure there is only question per submission.
  2. There are no questions already answered on the site that answer your question. You can do a search by using the search box above to check this.
Despite our best intentions, there are some questions we are not able to answer:
  1. Questions of an urgent nature, please see your doctor or call 911.
  2. Questions about diagnosing rashes, these should be seen by your doctor.
  3. Questions of a highly specialized nature.
  4. Questions for your school essay or project, you should do your own research.

How it works.

Join AskTheDoctor.com completely for free using our very simple sign up form. Ask our network of doctors any health related question. Get a free answer within 5-7 days* or pay for an immediate response. Make an in-person appointment with one of our recommended doctors in your area if necessary.

• 3
  • 2
  • 2
  • ,
  • 9
  • 6
  • 0
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Try it out for free!
Did you know Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research?
» Click here to read more

Tightness in my chest radiating to my ear

Feels like the right side of my chest is burning and causing pain on the right side of my neck up to my ear. Feels stinging and tight breathing in and out. Came on the second I was laying down and I immediate...

3 hours ago

Chlamydia.

I posted a question about being attempted to be fisted, bleeding, swelling, itching, burning, etc., and just recently received a message from my last sex partner. He has Chlamydia. I have it too. Don't I?

4 hours ago

Leg length discrepancy after total Hip replacement surgery

My husband recently had left total hip replacement done. The left legis now noticeably shorter than the right. Is there anything that can be done to correct it?

7 hours ago

Does a history of pneumonia mean that I should seek medical attention for cold/flu symptoms to prevent it reaccuring?

I had a fever of 103 five day ago. Since then my throat has been aching as if it is swollen, I have been congested, and just feeling run down. My neck also gets intermittently stiff and sore to the point that I...

8 hours ago

My granddad suffers from diabetes

Hello, I am writing in concern to my granddad, who suffers from diabetes, and lost his sight throughout the years. He know lies in bed, barely moves, and has to be catered for every day. So far the family ha...

16 hours ago
@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for