Infertility

am i pregnant

Hi i had unprotected sex nearly a week ago now and now i am suffering with vaginal bleeding and cramping i got tender boobs and the urola is getting darker an...

Am I infertile now?

So, This guy keeps hitting me and applying pressure to my abdomen when I'm lying down and sleeping even when I'm awake doing physical activities or I wake up ...

NEED HELP

I GOT MARRIED IN SEP 2011. I GOT PREGNANT IN JAN-2012. WE TERMINATED IT COZ WE DINT WANT IT. AFTER THAT WE USED PROTECTION. FROM 2013 WE STARTED TO HAVE UNPRO...

Chemo in childhood and pregnancy

If I had chemo as a child for a tumor in the nose would it hinder my chances of getting pregnant, me and my husband have been having sex unprotected for a yea...

semen analysis results

Dear drs This is a semen analysis of a 31 year old male with a 4 years history of infertility, kindly requesting your interpretation. Liquefaction Time : ...

@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for