Infertility

Water fast for women

Hello.. The topic is about fitness buty question is about fertility so I apologise if I miscategorised this. I am 19 years old female Will water fasting fo...

Hypothyroidism and getting pregnant

My fiance and i have been trying to have a baby for almost a year. Recently I found out I have hypothyroidism my levels are 6.8. They wont give me any medica...

Husband has ogliospermia and we cant get pregnant

My age is 40 . I am heterozygous c667t mutation also my husband. Also i am homozygous factor XI (2%). My husband has ogliospermia and diabetes type 2. We trie...

I got a semen analysis and my doctor was very vague in regards to telling me my results

I got a semen analysis and my doctor was very vague in regards to telling me my results, he told me "test came back ok" I'd like to know a little m...

Could i still be messed up from my D&C? Could I be pregnant and its just too early to test?

I had a D&C back in November for a missed miscarriage, they had to do it twice because they missed some parts the first time, my period came back in Janua...

SEARCH: