Diapering

Treatment of Constipation in Infant.

Hello, Ive a 6 months old baby that star weaning a few weeks ago,but since a couple weeks ago her stools become really hard and dry also she before weaning she had around 2 a 3 dirty nappies a day...

03/27/2012

Red line from genital to anus??

My 10 month old baby girl has a Red shiny line from her vagina to her anus, it has been like this for a long time and does not seem to cause any discomfort or irritation, however I am worried tha...

03/27/2012

Five months old baby with tummy trouble

HELLO,I've A 5 MONTHS OLD BABY,YESTERDAY SHE VOMITED 3 TIMES IN THE MORNING,AND ALSO HER POO WAS GREEN REALLY SMELLY,i CHECK HER TEMPERATURE AND SHE WAS 37,8 DEGREES,AND SHE WAS UNUSUAL SLEEPY,AND...

02/28/2012

Seventeen month old baby ate Gel from Nappy.

Is the gel inside a nappy toxic? I caught my 17 month old playing with the gel and im not sure if he ate any. He seems fine, but im worried. The gel was wet as he was due to be changed.

10/27/2011

How do we reinforce for potty training?

Hi.. First time parent a bit comfused.. I did some research.. My question is I have a three year old son who is not potty trsined. Im tryimg. But he has no intrest. Wont wear big boy underwear I b...

07/14/2011
1 / 2Prev /