Question :

Can I have pregnancy symptoms 2 weeks after conception?

Can you have any pregnancy symptoms 2 weeks after conception? i had sex with my bf on the 5th of July and on Saturday morning i started to feel sick, since then it just been getting worst, as i am having nauseas and dizziness, I've been having nauseas at 4am which automatically gets me out of bed. and i work in a coffee shop,for the last 4 days i have been feeling like vomiting all the time I've been feeling very tiered.is there a chance i could be pregnant?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Pregnancy symptoms are unlikely to appear 2 weeks after conception. Beta-hCG is the usual hormone that is being detected in home pregnancy test kits; this hormone peaks at around 5-10 weeks after conception; this is also the hormone responsible for the nausea and vomiting. If you had sex a few to several weeks prior, it is still possible you are pregnant. Your symptoms are very non-specific (meaning a whole lot of other conditions may have similar signs and symptoms). To be sure, do a home pregnancy test, and do this in the morning (first morning urine upon waking up); the urine during this time has the highest detectable amount of hormones. If it turns out negative and you still don’t have a period, do it again after another week. I do hope this helps and take care always.

Questions related to Pregnancy and Sex

Possible pregnancy and first time sexual inter ...

Hi, This is a bit embarrassing to admit but my boyfriend and I were rubbing against each other without insertion (a...

Possible pregnancy after mutual masturbation?

I'm worried I might have gotten my girlfriend pregnant. I'm 15 and she's 16. She gave me a blow job, and it was the ...

Could I Be Pregnant?

Hello, well I had sex and I got a UTI so i went to my doctor 2-3 days after and he tested my urine for pregnancy and ...

Could I be pregnant?

I am on the depo shot. I go for my 2nd one in September. 2 weeks ago I started taking Bactrim for a infection. Ever s...

Brown discharge instead of period, could i be p...

Light period, no blood, but brown discharge?

Am I pregnant, used plan b one step 12 hours af...

I had sex with boyfriends (unprotected) he did not ejaculate inside me. He previously masturbated twice before having...

Could I be pregnant?

I'm 29 years old and I've had my tubes tied for a little over 3 years now. My periods have always been normal but thi...

Plan B, Ovary Pain, Swollen Breasts

Hello. I'm 23 and had unprotected sex on Saturday at around 2am. He told me many times he did not climax inside me an...

Could I be pregnant or is it something else

I had protected sex at the end of July we used a condom. But I'm 5 days late on my period, and I feel tightness and b...

Condom broke and chances of pregnancy

Dear Doctor, I had sex with my girlfriend July 23rd, and the condom broke. I immediately pulled out, and I didn't eja...

Implantation bleeding vs. Early Period?

On Sunday I had sex with my boyfriend. I was not very naturally lubracated and we did it unprotected for around 2-4 m...

Pregnancy scare

Recently i had a sex with my girlfriend and it was protected sex i pulled out before ejaculation as well and about a ...

emergency contraception bleeding

my period ended a week ago took take action (EC) and got my period again is this normal? Could I be pregnant? 12-17t...

could i be pregnant

im having light bleeding could I be preganat

Could I be Pregnant?

About a week ago my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he came in me twice. A few days later we had unprotected ...

is she a pregnant?

Actually i had an unprotected sex with my girl on 5th of june and she had an i-pill within 3 hrs and again i intimate...

Can my GF be pregnant?

PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. I'M STRESSED OUT! so exactly 14 days ago, things got hot bet...

Unprotected sex

I had unprotected sex but didn't ejaculate in girl and gave her plan b she is late for her period from before we had ...

Am I pregnant?

I don't know if I am pregnant or if something else is wrong, could you please help? I have had sex a handful of tim...

Missed period, urinary frequency, am I pregnant?

I had a tubal in 08 and 3 missed peroids going pee a lot more and flutter in belly can I be pregaunt

Is my girlfriend pregnant

The day after her period I had protected sex with my girlfriend and as I took my condom off I accidentally got a litt...

want a family

I'm trying to have a family with my husband. We have sex and we don't use nothing. He come inside me and I have sti...

IUD lodged in my colon

I have an IUD lodged in my colon. I've had many issues since this, including having to abort one pregnancy and a seco...

possibly pregnant?

I have been experiencing lightheadedness along with tender breasts and also had a very light period is there a possib...

Pregnancy bed rest and masturbation

I am 32 weeks pregnant and on bed rest for a soft cervix. I had an ultrasound last week and all looked good in terms ...

Post Your Thoughts