Question :

Bleeding during first trimester, causes?

I am over week over due on my period 2 days ago I took 2 pregnancy test which came back psitive. This morning woke up with bleeding like I got my period. No cramping just alot of pressure down below. I am worried. Was I those 2 test wrong or am I pregnant and something else is wrong?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Bleeding during the first trimester in pregnancy i relatively common. The most probable cause of bleeding in your case could be due to an implantation bleed. It is advisable to see your obgyn doctor to rule out other causes of bleeding including a miscarriage.

Questions related to Pregnancy Tests

Am I pregnant or just missing a period because ...

Hi my name is Savanna and my period is, as of today, 9 days late and I normally have a very regular period sometimes ...

Seasonale Birth control and pregnancies

Im on seasonale birth control so i only get my period every 3 months, i had my last period about a month ago. i keep ...

Positive pregnancy test while my period is on

My period was 2 days late. I wiped and saw a small amount of pink blood so I put in a tampon. A few hours later I w...

When does the depo shot take effect?

On 6/19 i went to get my depo shot also it was my ovulation day i had unprotected sex the same day and the next my pa...

Do IUDs affect pregnancy test results?

I have a copper iud in place ,I wanted to know if this device will interfere with a blood test to find out if I'm pr...

Hsad depo shot

I had the depo shot in February I felt pregnant since then they kept telling me it was the shot, I was Spose to get ...

How likely is it that I am pregnant?

I had unprotected sex (withdrawal method) with my boyfriend 2nd day of my cycle. I have tracked my menstrual cycles f...

When should I take a pregnancy test?

My period is very off... I missed 2 periods and then had 2 very short spotty periods and now I just got an early full...

Confused teen.. Pregnant???

Finished my first pack of birth control that says it was effective after first 7 days. Boyfriend and I had sex withou...

am i pregnant

I had a positive home pregnancy test in may, last menstrual cycle was april 11, had blood work and urine test at doct...

Help! Am I 5 months pregnant despite consistent...

Hi there... looking for some advice... about a possible pregnancy. 32 years old. haven't been on birth control in abo...

Taking a pregnancy test 12 days after

How possible is it (or under what circumstances) can a home pregnancy test show positive (for pregnancy) 12 days afte...

Positive Pregnancy in Blood Tests

I recently went to the doctor and had some blood drawn out of my arm to run some tests. Is it possible for a positive...

what could this be

I had an ultrasound today with radiologist findings : live intrauterine pregnancy 6weeks 3days consistent with dates ...

Pain in lower back during period

I was late on my period. The first day I spotted once, the second day only back pain, nausea, and hot flashes, third ...

Detecting Pregnancy

Can a full blood screen detect pregnancy? I have recently seen my doctor for certain discomforts and she ran a full ...

Can a girl get pregnant from fingering her?

Hi! I am 17 years old I am dating this beautiful young lady she is 16 years old and about 9 days ago me and her got t...

My period is late, am I pregnant?

I think i might be pregnant. I have irregular period from cycles of 20-36 days. I have never missed a period before ,...

3 positive pregnancy tests, but negative blood ...

i had my period 3.22.14 on 4.14.14 had a blood test came back negative. today i took 3 of them they came back positiv...

I just had a period, and have negative pregnanc...

Is it possible to conceive 5 days before your period, get your period, and have implantation occur after period? I ha...

Does taking Hydroxyzine show a false positive p...

Does Hydroxyzine have to be build up in system for a false pregnancy test?

Taking a pregnancy test with PCOS

when is the best time to take a pregnancy test with PCOS? I have regular periods with a 28 day cycle and I am late by...

Can cephalexin affect pregnacy test results?

Yess hello ive been two days late im my period i have tender breast and very hard ive been taking cephalexin 500mg fo...

When is the best time to get a beta hcg?

Hi..I took a blood hcg aboug 8 days after a possible conception ..is there any way I could get a false negative? If ...

Can garcinia cambogia effect pregnancy test res...

I was due for my period april 12th it is now april 18th I have always been regular except when I was pregnant with my...

Post Your Thoughts