Question :

Pregnancy Test After Artificial Insemination

Hi, I went for a Artifical Insemination 12 days ago, when do you think i should take a home pregnancy , my period is due on the 4 March 2012, should i wait for a missed period or can i take the test now already. Thanks Jolene

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Usually home pregnancy tests show results 2-3 weeks are conception. I would advise that you do a home test if you miss your periods. For accurate results, it is best to do the test early morning with the first urine sample.

Questions related to Pregnancy Tests

Am I pregnant or just missing a period because ...

Hi my name is Savanna and my period is, as of today, 9 days late and I normally have a very regular period sometimes ...

Seasonale Birth control and pregnancies

Im on seasonale birth control so i only get my period every 3 months, i had my last period about a month ago. i keep ...

Positive pregnancy test while my period is on

My period was 2 days late. I wiped and saw a small amount of pink blood so I put in a tampon. A few hours later I w...

When does the depo shot take effect?

On 6/19 i went to get my depo shot also it was my ovulation day i had unprotected sex the same day and the next my pa...

Do IUDs affect pregnancy test results?

I have a copper iud in place ,I wanted to know if this device will interfere with a blood test to find out if I'm pr...

Hsad depo shot

I had the depo shot in February I felt pregnant since then they kept telling me it was the shot, I was Spose to get ...

How likely is it that I am pregnant?

I had unprotected sex (withdrawal method) with my boyfriend 2nd day of my cycle. I have tracked my menstrual cycles f...

When should I take a pregnancy test?

My period is very off... I missed 2 periods and then had 2 very short spotty periods and now I just got an early full...

Confused teen.. Pregnant???

Finished my first pack of birth control that says it was effective after first 7 days. Boyfriend and I had sex withou...

am i pregnant

I had a positive home pregnancy test in may, last menstrual cycle was april 11, had blood work and urine test at doct...

Help! Am I 5 months pregnant despite consistent...

Hi there... looking for some advice... about a possible pregnancy. 32 years old. haven't been on birth control in abo...

Taking a pregnancy test 12 days after

How possible is it (or under what circumstances) can a home pregnancy test show positive (for pregnancy) 12 days afte...

Positive Pregnancy in Blood Tests

I recently went to the doctor and had some blood drawn out of my arm to run some tests. Is it possible for a positive...

what could this be

I had an ultrasound today with radiologist findings : live intrauterine pregnancy 6weeks 3days consistent with dates ...

Pain in lower back during period

I was late on my period. The first day I spotted once, the second day only back pain, nausea, and hot flashes, third ...

Detecting Pregnancy

Can a full blood screen detect pregnancy? I have recently seen my doctor for certain discomforts and she ran a full ...

Can a girl get pregnant from fingering her?

Hi! I am 17 years old I am dating this beautiful young lady she is 16 years old and about 9 days ago me and her got t...

My period is late, am I pregnant?

I think i might be pregnant. I have irregular period from cycles of 20-36 days. I have never missed a period before ,...

3 positive pregnancy tests, but negative blood ...

i had my period 3.22.14 on 4.14.14 had a blood test came back negative. today i took 3 of them they came back positiv...

I just had a period, and have negative pregnanc...

Is it possible to conceive 5 days before your period, get your period, and have implantation occur after period? I ha...

Does taking Hydroxyzine show a false positive p...

Does Hydroxyzine have to be build up in system for a false pregnancy test?

Taking a pregnancy test with PCOS

when is the best time to take a pregnancy test with PCOS? I have regular periods with a 28 day cycle and I am late by...

Can cephalexin affect pregnacy test results?

Yess hello ive been two days late im my period i have tender breast and very hard ive been taking cephalexin 500mg fo...

When is the best time to get a beta hcg?

Hi..I took a blood hcg aboug 8 days after a possible conception ..is there any way I could get a false negative? If ...

Can garcinia cambogia effect pregnancy test res...

I was due for my period april 12th it is now april 18th I have always been regular except when I was pregnant with my...

Post Your Thoughts