Question :

Taking Bromazepam before Embryo Transfer.

Hii i have my embyo transfere yesterday and i have bromazepam 6mg an hour before i want to know is safe or not ?? thanks

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Bromazepam is a pregnancy category D drug and is not safe to use during pregnancy. The use of bromazepam has been known to cause adverse effects during pregnancy.
I would advise you to visit your doctor and talk to him/her about the use of bromazepam. It is essential that you consult for doctor before starting any medication during pregnancy. Hope this helps. 

Questions related to Conception

Is the risk of me getting pregnant high?

What are the chances that I could get pregnant? my boyfriend and I had sex first with a condom and he ejaculated but ...

Pain in stomach

My fiance and I have been trying to have a baby we only have sex on the weekends last weekend I was fine this weeken...

Trying to conceive

Hi Doctor , I am trying to conceive since few months , taking injections on d3, d4, d7 to have good eggs (stimulation...

Fertile days

Is it 100% certain to get pregnant on your fertile days if you don't use a condom?

Are they mine(twins)?

She says she is pregnant with my children(twins). I had intercourse with her on 4-22-2014. On 7-15-2014 she had an ul...

trying to conceive, tried multipule things to h...

Dear doctor i 19 year old female, have been trying to conceive with my husband of 2 years for the past 4 months and ...

1 day before ovulation

I had sex 1 day before ovulation. I'm on depo its suppose to run out in two weeks. Had spotting 10 days after having ...

manual sperm insertion

My boyfriend ejaculated on my stomach and I immediately wiped it with my fingers and inserted them inside me, making ...

What are the chances of me being pregnant?

Hello! I had unprotected sex 3 days in a row during my fertility/ovulation period, including one of the two peak days...

Positive, then negative test + light brown disc...

Hello, My period is 3 days late and having felt many symptoms (sore breasts, fatigue, frequent urination, mood swi...

Endometrial polyp-decidua & chorionic v...

What does my lab results mean? Endometrial polyp-decidua & chorionic villi consistent with products of conception...

could I be pregnant?

I was on nuva ring. It was my last week until my period and we had sex. He came inside of me quite a few times. About...

Already have 5 kids am I pregnant again

I am a very fertile mother of 5 children. . After my last child was born I had a tubal ligation with filshie (??) Cli...

developing antibodies during/after pregnancy?

I have a question about antibodies. I am awaiting a lung transplant and recently went off the pill for the first tim...

10 month discontinued thyroid medication. Pregn...

It has been 10 months or so since I've discontinued my thyroid medication. I had been diagnosed with hypothyroidism e...

Pregnant from sperm on wet towel?

Hello! I have some silly questions, but my girlfriend is really freaked out right now. Today, I masturbated in the ...

Pre-ejaclatory fluid

Hi. On Saturday ( June 14th ) I was ovulating. My fiancé and I had a shower together, we started to insert his...

Pregnancy chance week of fertility and ovulation

Can I get pregnant if its after the week of fertility and ovulation??

Completely off of all contraceptive methods and...

Hello. I used to be on birth control since 2011 pill, depo shot(3times), implant on arm(1month) they removed it on Au...

Am I pregnant?

AM I PREGNANT?

Intercourse 1 week before period now I am 3 day...

I had intercourse 1 week before my period was due, I am now 3 days late , I took 2 pregnancy test both came back neg....

Could my wife be able to conceive

1.Does my wife always have an ovulatory cycle or this is one of the case. 2. Does clomiphene has resulted in hyperst...

Possibility I could have been had implantation ...

Hi, my period is due on Tues, however Friday morning past I started bleeding quite heavily but it only lasted until t...

Is laproscopy a good option?

Hi, I am married since 2.5 years. I am trying to conceive for a baby for almost 24 months. Initially I got all my t...

What are the chances of getting pregnant with p...

I'm a 17 year old female. I track my period on an app. My last period was from May 1st to May 6th. The app says I was...

Post Your Thoughts