Question :

Plan b and vomits

Hi i took a plan b pill at 11 am n vomated at 6 pm do u think i vomated the plan b pill out my system?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Certainly not, the pill should have already been absorbed by your system after a few of hours. I would suggest you to drink plenty of fluids to recover your losses. If this was the first time you took this medication, the nausea and vomits might have been produced by Plan b as a side effect.

Questions related to Birth Control

Is abortion worse on the body than the daily co...

Is abortion worse on the body than the daily contraceptive pill?

Teen needs advice with birth control

Hello!! I have been taking a very strong dose of birth control for over a year now. I became extremely sick and s...

No Period After Stopping Birth Control, Is this...

I have been on my current birth control for a year now and anytime i missed a couple days my period was always quick ...

Missed birth control pill

I normally take my birth control at 10 pm. I missed it last night and took it at 10:15 this morning. I have had sex w...

i need advice! its important as it has to do wi...

hiya em im around 18 years old and I was wondering if this is to do with the morning after pill today at twenty to tw...

16 year old female with serious stomach pains

i have back pains, exhausted all the time, sharp pains in my belly. ive aslo had my period 5 times in one month but ...

3 days after period had sex and two days later ...

Had unprotected sex three days after my period and got the depo shot two days after having the sex? Is there a chance...

May be pregnant on depo provera injection when ...

I had my depo injection a week late and during that week I had unprotected sex and I think that I am pregnant. I just...

Spot bleeding for 2 weeks straight

Can taking your birth control pills in reverse for one package, like starting at week 3 cause you to spot bleed for 2...

Depo Shot question, please help!

Started the depo shot about two weeks ago, but now i'm showing signs of brownish discharge, does this mean i'm pregnant?

Take B pill

Can i take a plan b pill while on tri-sprintec?

Mirena UID

Have has Mirena IUD for 2 1/2 years. i am one of the one that my period never went away or became lighter. It is regu...

Birth control for increased testosterone levels

hello im a 20 year old female my testosterone levels are too high and was prescribed birth control pills I was wonder...

Abnormal bleeding

I am a 20 year old female and have been on the pill for roughly 3 1/2 years. I got on birth control to stop my bad cr...

Depo shot for 4 years

I was on the on the depo shot for 4 years, I was 18. Now, 22 years and have decided to stop taking my depo shot. Jul...

Paranoid or pregnant?

So I am on birth control (to treat acne) and have never had vaginal sex. Yet I am still paranoid that I am pregnant f...

Bleeding after morning-after pill

I took a morning after pill (Ella) 10 days ago, and I started bleeding after the 4 days that followed even there was ...

Birth control question

I have been on birth control (junel fe) for about three years. I recently went on vacation and left my pills at home....

Birth control question

I just finished a birth control pack I usually start the next pack the first day of my next period which began tod...

I had unprotected sex for 3 months before havin...

Hi I had my son in january this year, me and my partner had sex unprotected until 4th april this year...i then had...

Am I pregnant

Im on birth control and haven't skipped a pill. Me and my boyfriend had sex but didn't use a condom. I took the "...

Scared I am pregnant

Im 17 sexually active that has been on the pill for 4 or 5 years, i had sex about a month ago and am scared i am preg...

Had sex during periods

Hello Doctor. I had an unprotected sex with my girlfriend when she was having her periods and after having sex i gave...

Dominique

If you had unprotected sex and missed your birth control pill then take it after! Can you become pregnant?

Medical abortion

Hello I had gotten a medical abortion on June 5th. I had then gotten a follow up appointment on July 5th. On the July...

spotting while on depo

ive been spotting for over a week now and i have been on the depo shot for about a year or so now, is it normal?

unprotected sex

hi , im 18 , i had a unprotected sex july 7, now im scared im pregnant, i expect to have mens this july 15 , or july ...

Period not starting after taking PlanB

I am on the pill but had unprotected sex. I was still worried so I took PlanB but later realized that I was not ovula...

help

In May, my boyfriend and I went on a vacation to San Francisco. We didn't have sex because I was on my period while b...

can i be pregnant

Ive started my birth control trinessa pills 4 days ago and had unprotected sex yesterday. Is there a chance i can bec...

help!!

i had a baby 3 months ago. i got put on the depo shot at my 3 week check up after i had the baby. they told me my per...

Currently on the inplanon birth control

Question I am currently on the inplanon birth control(rod inserted under arm) I have not had a period/spotting or any...

Could I be pregnant?

Is it possible to have a regular period while pregnant if I'm on birth control? I've been confused whether or not I'm...

Yeast infection and Plan B?

I had a yeast infection instead of my monthly period. I was just taking placebo pills (day 4 of 7) when we had an acc...

Birth control & Mariguana

Does smoking mariguana cause blood clots while on birth control or is it only nicotine that will cause blood clots?

Are these birth control side effects or pregnancy?

Are these birth control side effects or pregnancy? I have been on birth control pill for almost two weeks (before mir...

Delay in periods

Hi, My period dates are usually 16th or 17th. bleeding begins on these two days. I had sex with my friend on the 15t...

Taking Plan B with birth control

I am on falmina birth control and recently the last week have been taking an antibiotic, amoxicillin, for a gum infec...

My period a week early on birth control

I've been using generess fe for around 4 mounths and usually get my period when I start the sugar pills. The other da...

Nexplanon and emergency contraception

I had nexplanon implanted on Monday. I was not on my period. I had unprotected sex Tuesday night. Should I use emerge...

Do I have to be on period to get implant?

Do I have to be on my period to get the Implant?

me and my bf got intimate and pre ejaculation f...

me and my bf got intimated and pre ejaculation fluid touched my vagina, till now my hymen is not broken. I am just wo...

Pcos / missed 3 pills

i missed three days of birth control but I have pcos . Is there a chance of pregnancy? My ovaries have been hurting ...

I am on birth control and should have my period...

I have been taking birth control for about a year now. When I stop taking the pill I get my period within 2-3 days. ...

Starting antibiotics after unprotected sex whil...

Starting antibiotics after having unprotected sex on birth control, could I be pregnant? So I have been on Ortho Tri...

abnormal bleeding

Hi im on depo provera shot and my period started on april 5 and didnt end until two days after my last shot which was...

got my 1st pwriod but late on 2nd after birth c...

I am 18 . I had birth control pills within 24 hrs after the intercourse . I had my periods that month . This is the ...

I am on the Implanon, but can I be pregnant

I have had the Implanon for just over a year now, I have had no troubles with it at all. However the last 2 weeks I h...

Will I ever be able to get my periods on my own...

I was on depo provera shot for 5 years and off for 2 years and I have not yet gotten my period the doctor just starte...

Birth Control  for 4 months and lighte...

Have been taking birth control for 4 months now and am sexual active and for some reason my current period is lighter...

Post Your Thoughts