Question :

Bleeding after pregnancy test positive.

I got my period the first of the month it stopped the third i took a test it was posiyive the 8 i started bleeding again and yesterday i took another test it was negative could i be preganet

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
I do understand your concern. It is difficult for me to say whether you are pregnant or not based on the home pregnancy tests. I would advise you to see your doctor for further evaluation and order pregnancy blood tests which are more sensitive and accurate in determining pregnancy. I wish you well, take care.

Questions related to Pregnancy

Help! Could I be pregnant again?

I am 19 and I just had a baby about 2 and a half months ago. I had sex once since then and have not started my period...

Im not sure if i am pregnaunt or maybe somethin...

I had unprotected sex 5 days ago and I know its really early to really be able to tell if i'm pregnant or not, but I ...

I am 14 ive been raped twice with slight to no ...

Hi so i am 14,15 in novembre i am a skinny girl. in decembre the week of the 15th to the 21, and then a similar thing...

Please help me to decide what is safe time for ...

My husband and I had a early miscarriage last week, I was told to wait till after my first normal period. I am curre...

OB GYN needed about stress-related question

I am 18wks pregnant.I'm surprised that I read this article when I did, because I misplaced my DH's keys to his car wh...

Needing answer from a gynecologist/Obstetric ab...

I have had a cornual ectopic pregnancy with right tube removed and wedge of the cornual removed 2 years ago. Can a s...

Stitches after Caesarian

How long does it take for internal stitches to heal from a Caesarian. Can they tear open after 6 weeks,

Could I be pregnant?

So I took a clear blue test and when I looked at it within the first 5-10 mins I had the lights off and I didn't see ...

Pregnant after tubes being tied

I had my tubes tied 8 years ago. My period has always be normal, 29 day cycle and period lasts for 7 days exactly. ...

Pregnancy fear: on birth control, used condom a...

I am a 21 year old female who has been on birth control for about 5 years now. I have been on Jolessa for at least 3 ...

Pregnancy and i dont know if i should worry.

I had protected sex exactly 3 weeks ago. I did not ejaculate at all, but there was pre cum involved,, but only insid...

Marijuana Use for Extreme Morning Sickness and ...

I am currently 8 weeks pregnant with our first child. Starting at week 5, I have been experiencing extreme morning si...

Brown discharge...Possible pregnancy

I have been on Nuvaring for over two years. I had my last period while on it on 28 June 2014. I took the ring out on ...

Precum and fingering

Hi Doctor, I am very very much stressed out because I think my girl friend (25) might be pregnant. I'm not sure. She...

Pregnancy and How far along.

If my last "period" was from July 12th-July 15th (day late and shorter/lighter then usual) and I took an at...

Negative pregnancy test

My husband and I are trying to conceive. I recently had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in March. My next period came in Ma...

Am I pregnant or over thinking?

I am on Seasonale, a birth control pill that only makes me have my period once every 3 months. Well the last time, I ...

Positive pregnancy test without having a period...

I had a lupron depot 3.75 shot 3month dose. I had it on dec 30, 2013. I had a period in Jan 2014 and none after that....

Pregnancy questions

Is it safe to have a glass of wine while pregnant?

Help me Pregnancy related

I am trying to conceive and on ovulation induction as I have PCOS. Was under medications and also had taken HcG injec...

Help me I need to know what to do because I am ...

My wife is pregnant and having light bleeding stomach cramps pain and nausea vomit Too what sure I do

Did implantation really just happen?

Hi! I recently just got off my period 3 days ago, and had unprotected sex the day after. Around thirty minutes ago, I...

Use of misoprostol and administration

How can i use cytopan vaginally? i am 5 weeks pregnant and i want to abort.

Bloated and nauseous

I've been bloated and nauseous for a couple of days. I had sex three days ago, twice, but an hour apart. Can I be pre...

20 years old, late period, not pregnant?

My period is 10 days late. I have never been on birth control. My boyfriend and I had sex with a condom in June and o...

Post Your Thoughts