Question :

Delayed periods, whitish discharge and back ache

Hi my period is 16 days late I have lower back pain occasional period pains and startying to get headaches. I have thick white discharge for the last 10 days also . I have taken 2 preggnancy tests and both have come up negative. Could I still b pregnant??

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
A pregnancy test is usually fairy accurate in diagnosing pregnancy and a negative test 16 days post periods is indicative that you are not pregnant. A possible cause of your delayed periods, whitish discharge and back pain could be due to vaginal candidiasis. I would recommend that you see your OBGYN for examination and anti-fungal treatment like Canesten.

Questions related to Pregnancy

Needing answer from a gynecologist/Obstetric ab...

I have had a cornual ectopic pregnancy with right tube removed and wedge of the cornual removed 2 years ago. Can a s...

Pregnancy fear: on birth control, used condom a...

I am a 21 year old female who has been on birth control for about 5 years now. I have been on Jolessa for at least 3 ...

Marijuana Use for Extreme Morning Sickness and ...

I am currently 8 weeks pregnant with our first child. Starting at week 5, I have been experiencing extreme morning si...

Brown discharge...Possible pregnancy

I have been on Nuvaring for over two years. I had my last period while on it on 28 June 2014. I took the ring out on ...

Precum and fingering

Hi Doctor, I am very very much stressed out because I think my girl friend (25) might be pregnant. I'm not sure. She...

Pregnancy and How far along.

If my last "period" was from July 12th-July 15th (day late and shorter/lighter then usual) and I took an at...

Negative pregnancy test

My husband and I are trying to conceive. I recently had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in March. My next period came in Ma...

Am I pregnant or over thinking?

I am on Seasonale, a birth control pill that only makes me have my period once every 3 months. Well the last time, I ...

Positive pregnancy test without having a period...

I had a lupron depot 3.75 shot 3month dose. I had it on dec 30, 2013. I had a period in Jan 2014 and none after that....

Pregnancy questions

Is it safe to have a glass of wine while pregnant?

Help me Pregnancy related

I am trying to conceive and on ovulation induction as I have PCOS. Was under medications and also had taken HcG injec...

Help me I need to know what to do because I am ...

My wife is pregnant and having light bleeding stomach cramps pain and nausea vomit Too what sure I do

Did implantation really just happen?

Hi! I recently just got off my period 3 days ago, and had unprotected sex the day after. Around thirty minutes ago, I...

Use of misoprostol and administration

How can i use cytopan vaginally? i am 5 weeks pregnant and i want to abort.

Bloated and nauseous

I've been bloated and nauseous for a couple of days. I had sex three days ago, twice, but an hour apart. Can I be pre...

20 years old, late period, not pregnant?

My period is 10 days late. I have never been on birth control. My boyfriend and I had sex with a condom in June and o...

Will Medroxyprogesterone work if pregnant?

I have a question about pregnancy. I had sex on May 17,2014. After three or four I felt kind of sick for a week but I...

Please explain me to get out

Hello, I am vinothini, my age is 24 and i got married 4 months before. Its arranged marriage by our both p...

Is it safe to eat sushi when you are 32 weeks p...

I was wondering if it is safe for my pregnant wife to eat sushi while she is pregnant? I heard that raw fish is not g...

spotting 3 months after depo is over

I had one depo shot in march 2014, i had some spotting august 2 no period between march and now, i took a pregnancy t...

Early labor induction

I'm 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I'm having trouble sleeping and keeping comfortable. I have heart burn i can no lon...

am i pregnant or any problem to me

am 1week late on my period...I have severe upper and lower abdominal pain and vomting..I took pregnancy test and it c...

Pregnancy related problem

Me and My Wife were planning to conceive and after trying for sometime went for Check Ups ? 1. Ultrasound TVS of m...

Pregnant or not?

I have nausea,sore nipples,stomach is hard and a bit larger,frequent urination and eating a lot more. I have no misse...

Does Lamotrigine prevent pregnancy?

Would 200mg of Lamotrigine prevent pregnancy?

Post Your Thoughts