Question :

Is Renova a good filler?

Hi, i just got injected with a filler called Renova® ..nasolabial and marionette places... i read that the best fillers are either Restylane® or Juviderm®... is Renova® bad? or may be it lastes less time ? my other question is : i did not use the whole ampule some small amount was left in the injection and i took it home , can i still use it later or it can go bad? thanks

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Renova® is cream consisting of the compound tretinoin used to treat acne as well as fine lines and wrinkles. It is not intended for use as an injectable filler. If you are certain that this product was injected to treat your nasolabial folds and marionette lines, THen it was used incorrectly! You will need to confirm with aesthetician/doctor which product was used. Feel free to contact us again with any further queries.

Questions related to Dermal Fillers

Itching in genital area

Hi.., i am 18 year old male.. i have a strong urge to scratch the area surrounding my penis and scrotum. I also found...

How to get Rid of Pubic Lice?

Hi A few days ago i noticed that i have pubic lice (while i was scratching i caught one and i checked on google so I...

Volume lost in face after punch in eye.

I was punched in the eye, 5 months later my face dropped and lost volume,under my eye is deeper set and darker than ...

Post Your Thoughts