Question :

Peyronies disease and penis extenders

I suffer from peyronies disease, the use of an extender to treat the situation, it's it helpful or does it makes the matter worse? Thanks.

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Recent scientific studies demonstrate that extender devices are useful int he treatment of Peyroniie Disease. They usually have acceptable results, i.e.they may not improve symptoms but will at least prevent progression of the disease.
You should also be aware that there are other treatment modalities available for the treatment of this condition. These include oral medications (Vitamin E, PABA), injections (Prosataglandin E1), iontophoresis as well as extracorporeal shockwave therapy. You may discuss these options with your doctor if you are dissatisfied with the results from your extender device.

Questions related to Erection Problems

Cut penis

I am a 22 year old male. Last night I was trimming my pubic hair with an electric trimmer without the safety guard o...

erection problems

I'm 17 and up Until the last couple days I've been getting erections easily, but now I cant get it up at all even thr...

erection problem

i have erection prblm and also strength in timing problem

Hard erections only in morning

Hi. Im 20yo. I have a problem with my erection. Its hard as a stone in the morning. It gets up randomly and I can bar...

erection problem

i m 25 years of age , i am facing erection problem for quite a while . my erection does not lasts long . i am workin...

Pubery problems

Im 17 and my dick is 5'5 inches is there a chance im going to keep growung down there

penis problems

Is there any way I can make my penis any longer/thicker? I mean I'm about 6inches hard and about 2 or 3 inches soft, ...

Erection problems following first sexual experi...

I am a 22 year old male, and I was wondering if you could help me with a problem with my erections. A few days ago, I...

effects of antabuse

I am taking antabuse/disulfirim tablets for 10 months.I am experiencing erection problems..could these be related?

Errection issues

My husband is 53 years old. Until about a year ago our sex life was great. He had no trouble performing, no duration ...

Treatment options in Peyronie's disease

I have had Peyronies disease for as long as I can remember, mine faces the floor at almost a 90 angle. so my questio...

Erectile Performance Issues and Performance enh...

Hello there Doctor. I am 23 years of age and I am sexually active. I do not smoke, however I probably take in a lo...

Creatine while on cialis

Dear doctor, I am 23 years old.I use cialis for ed. Is it OK to use creatine monohydrate for bodybuilding while on c...

Erection dysfuntion and treatment

Sir am 32 singal,am facing erection dysfuntion problem for last many years, I don't have any other health prob excep...

Phimosis and surgical correction

Hello embarrassing problem I've never been able to pull my foreskin past the head I've done some research online an...

Beta Blockers and Viagra

My boyfriend is 66 and is taking 5mg amlodpine daily for bp and 80 mg simvastatin for colestrol. Is it safe for him...

Foreskin Problem, unable to retract it.

When i pull down my foreskin where the foreskin joins the tip of my penis goes white and hurts to stretch what do yo...

Undiluted dettol on penis.

Hey doctor. I would appreciate your opinion - this is urgent to me. Hours ago I made the stupid mistake of placing s...

Can Daily Use of Alcohol and Cigarettes Cause ED

My husband has recently impotent. He drinks two six packs of beer every night and also smokes a pack of cigarettes ...

Boy friend has Erectile Dysfunction

I started dating a 31yr old virgin and have been seeing eachother for the past 2 months. when we decide to get in t...

Hypertensive on Medication with Erection Problem

I have erection problem . if i take any sex pill i got good result, but i have problem high blood pressure ,, now wh...

Use of Garlic and honey to treat Erectile Dysfu...

I am 47 years and in the past months I have been having weak erection and PE within the first 1 -3 minutes of interc...

Can I take Cardizem and Cialis together?

I take 180mg of Cardizem LA, daily, for mild a-fib. Can I take Cialis?

Penile Implant failing after many years

I have an AMS700 3-piece penile implant installed around 1993-4. I think it is failing. It is only inflating about h...

Can I take Diltiazem with Viagra?

I take cumadin for afib as well as cardizem and highbp pill is it safe for me to take viagra for ed

Post Your Thoughts