Question :

Breast Implants vs Lift

Hello, I am getting my breasts done because I have recently lost about 30 lbs and they are a lot smaller now, and from weight loss and gain have gotten extremely saggy (in my eyes). My surgeon said I am borderline needing a lift as well as implants but because I am wanting to have kids within the next 5 years that I could wait for a lift... ( because I will want one after my children anyways). I am worried that an augmentation won't be enough to lift my boobs, I want a second opinion please. Is implant alone enough? If I do need a lift with it, can I get another lift in around 7 years after I have my children?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
I agree with your plastic surgeon. You should only get implants at thi time. Implants not only come in various sizes, but various shapes as well. Selecting the appropriate shaped implant will give the appearance of a llift and thus avoid having to do a surgical lift at this time. Should you decide to do a lift at this time, you would still be able to have another surgical lift after you have completed child-bearing.

Questions related to Plastic Surgery

Gynomastia for a man in good shape

Hi im a 35 year old male. In good shape and health and I recently got diagnosed with gynomastia. Ive had estrogen/tes...

Increase in height. Is there a surgical method?

Hello. I am 19 years old male. I Would like to increase my height from 175 to 185. Is there any safe surgical metho...

Which breast enlargement creams work best?

I'm researching breast enlargement products and wondering which is effective and if there's certain ones that actuall...

Two Nipples on Each Areola

I am 16 years old. I have 2 nipples on each areola. I have researched it online & found out it is called intra ar...

Curious

I have always wanted to be a shemale.:. What is the easiest way of growing breasts??

Rhinoplasty help!!!!

I had a rhinoplasty done 3 months ago amd still have a bump and bruise on the bridge of my nose. Is this normal? Al...

Breast Augmentation

I want to get breast augmentation. I have a question, however, a couple years ago I contraceptive Implanon on my lef...

Question about bleaching cream

I'm having plastic surgery in a week and I was wondering is it ok if I use hair bleaching creme or will I have side e...

Nose huggie after rhinoplasty

Would the nose huggie straighten my cartilage?

what can be done about these lines next to the ...

Hello Doctor. I understand by comparing to people around me that I have something unusual going on with my nose bone...

Nose constantly blocked and trouble breathing

I have always had trouble breathing through my nose, it feels constantly blocked, and although I'm pretty sure I've n...

Is it possible to do breast enlargement on myself?

Is it possible to do a breast enlargement on myself and how would I do it? I know it's not recommended but I can't af...

when Ill be able for a reconsturctive surgery

Hi I had a tumor on left ala of nose which was removed 6 weeks before ... I am having a big scar on nose and upper l...

Popping and cracking of nose but no pain

Hi. My nose pops and makes cracking noises (like popping your knuckles) but there's no pain. I place thumb and index ...

Breast enlargement creams

I so desperately want larger breasts, but am afraid of surgery. Are breast creams designed to enlarge breasts danger...

Plastic shoulder surgery?

Is there a surgery that reduces muscle/fat from shoulders? (If so, what is the cost) I'm a teenage girl and I have ...

Right Masseter Muscle is Bigger

my right masseter muscle is bigger ...is it because i always chew that side. Please see the picture I have attached t...

Clueless about the names and details of these c...

Hello, I am a 23 year old female interested in having some cosmetic surgery procedures done, but I have no clue where...

Breast surgery and prolactin

Hello,I 'll be very appreciated if you can help me. I had a high prolactin level,but doctor advised Dostinex and for ...

i have a scar

I have a tiny pink scar under my lip however its very noticeable to me what procdure would make it less noticdable

Cosmetic Surgery in Brazil equal to United States?

Do you think surgery abroad in brazil is recommend I want to get a breast reduction, liposuction, Brazilian with the ...

What do you think of the brava system?

Is there any real natural way to enhance breasts without surgery? (such as: brava system, pills, creams, etc.). Do th...

Excess skin after weight-loss

I am a 47 year old male. A little over five years ago I weighed 220 lbs. (I am 5' 11" tall). Through diet and exerc...

Can broken nose make your teeth crooked?

I'm 16 and I broke my nose about a year ago. I did nothing about it and now it's crooked. Is it possible that it's a...

Breast implants and breathing difficulties

I got breast implants a few years ago. 350 cc saline under the chest muscle. I've been having breathing difficulty f...

Post Your Thoughts